Grand Rapids Personal Injury Attorney, Stephen L. Grimm, has been aggressively defending the rights of injured victims in West Michigan for over 26 years. Providing sound, competent legal representation with a Medical Doctor on staff, Attorney Grimm has recovered millions for individuals & families throughout West Michigan who have suffered from the negligence of physicians, hospitals, legal professionals & careless drivers on the roadways.
If you have been injured for any reason and are looking for a Grand Rapids lawyer, count on the experience and proven success of Stephen L. Grimm, specializing in the following areas of Personal Injury Law:
- Michigan – 1989
- Illinois – 1985
Academic and Professional Background:
- 1982 Graduate of University of Michigan, BA, with honors.
- 1985 Graduate of University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D.
- 1985 – Present: Practicing Attorney, licensed in Michigan and Illinois.
Supervisor – Cannon Township:
- Planning Commission – Appointed to Township Planning Commission in 1996, serving through 2001. During this appointment served on many PC Sub-committees to approve Planned Unit Developments, working with impacted Township Residents and Developers to guide and adjust proposed development projects. Re-appointed to the Planning Commission in 2007.
- Zoning Board of Appeals – Appointed to the ZBA as the Planning Commission representative in 1996, serving through 2001. Served as ZBA Chairman during this time.
- Trustee – Elected in the 2008 General Election as a Township Trustee, serving through 2010.
- Supervisor – Elected to this position in the 2000 General Election, serving through 2004. Appointed to this position in 2010 to complete the resigning Supervisor’s term.
- Kent County Literacy Council – Board of Directors – 1990 through 1996.
- Kent County Corporate Spelling Bee – Judge – 1996 through present.
Married to wife Amber since 1994, with three practically perfect children: Davis, Dylan, and Eleanor. We have lived in Cannon Township since 1994, when bought our home on twelve beautiful acres, typical of the rolling terrain of Cannon Township. Amber serves our Community as the Treasurer of the Cannonsburg School PTC.